A student teacher’s art journal reflection
Student Teaching Evaluation forms / Code of Ethics of the Education Profession / Student Teacher Placement Professional Agreement Form / State of Colorado Licensing Exam Requirements / and other form pertinent to Student Teaching can be found at the CEP Teacher Licensing Student Teaching Page.
In the FA22 CSU student teaching forms folder link, you can find:
1.Student Teaching Handbook
2.Colorado Teacher Quality Standards
- Colorado Teacher Quality Standards-latest ver. (pdf)
- Other alternative formats and extended standard explanations can be viewed on https://www.cde.state.co.us/coarts/statestandards
3. Observation Forms ( for university coaches and mentor teachers)
- Cummulative Teaching-LONG FORM
- Lesson Observation Form-SHORT FORM
4. Disposition Form
5. CEP Standards Portfolio Requirements (You can see previous students’ examples on their e-portfolios. Find their e-portfolios from the page ‘Portfolios‘)
Another form you will use during the student teaching
- Self-evaluation Sheet (Student Teacher Use-For the 6th week)
Student teachers are requested to videotape their teaching and observe their teaching by using this form for reflection.